Adult and Youth Volleyball Official
Overall Job Objective
|Job Title:||Adult and Youth Volleyball Official|
|Closing Date/Time:||Sun. 09/01/19 5:05 PM Pacific Time|
|Salary:||$16.00 - $20.00 Hourly|
|Location:||220 4th Ave. S., Kent, Washington|
The submission of a resume with your application is preferred.
There are two (2) positions available and the positions are open until filled.
Under direct supervision of Recreation Coordinator, adult sports officials are responsible for facilitating and officiating the Adult Volleyball league through the fall, winter and spring months & Youth League through Fall and Spring months. The position requires the ability to interact positively as an effective member of a working team. Adult League Matches are on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:|
Sports officials' duties include the ability to:
1) Set-up and take-down volleyball standards, nets, pads, etc.
2) Control games in a confident and appropriate manner
3) Ensure all participants comply with league rules
4) Make and sell calls with confidence and knowledge of league rules
5) Assist in emergency procedures
6) Make sure teams have appropriate equipment, etc.
7) Keep records including, but not limited to, score, incident/accident reports, timecards, and communication with the Recreation Coordinator.
8) Other related duties as assigned
|Education, Experience and Other Requirements:|
Must be at least 16 years of age. Officiating positions require volleyball experience and a background in sports officiating is preferred. Applicants are subject to Washington State background check.