The City of Kent is dedicated to building a thriving, sustainable, and inclusive community through innovative leadership, inspired teamwork, and an unwavering devotion to responsibly advancing our quality of life.
The City of Kent is a people-first organization. That's why you'll find a total rewards package that goes beyond traditional benefits. Below is a sample of what you can expect as a City of Kent employee.
- Work-life balance
- 457 Plan – Similar to a 401k, a 457 deferred compensation plan allows you to save and invest money for retirement with tax benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Accessible health coaching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Local seminars to help build personal success
- Education allotments for tuition support
- Continuous in-house professional development
What Our People Love About Working at Kent
testing 1 2 3