The City of Kent is dedicated to building a thriving, sustainable, and inclusive community through innovative leadership, inspired teamwork, and an unwavering devotion to responsibly advancing our quality of life.
The City of Kent is a people-first organization. That's why you'll find a total rewards package that goes beyond traditional benefits. Below is a sample of what you can expect as a City of Kent employee.
- Work-life balance
- 457 Plan – Similar to a 401k, a 457 deferred compensation plan allows you to save and invest money for retirement with tax benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Accessible health coaching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Local seminars to help build personal success
- Education allotments for tuition support
- Continuous in-house professional development
What Our People Love About Working at Kent
testing 1 2 3
City of Kent Careers
How are you going to make your mark at City of Kent? Explore our current job openings and if you don’t see an opening in your area of expertise, we warmly invite you to stay connected.